Monday, October 10, 2011

Post Over Due

It's been a long while, and I haven't written anything here on my quiet blog.

Now I'm in a coma from the turkey soup that I made after recovering from the turkey coma I self-induced at dinner last night with 13 of my family members all squeezed into my very small living/dining room.

Turkey was awesome. So was the stuffing, the gravy - giblet gravy always scared me, but I'm definitely doing it again after this experience! - and the potatoes, roasted in duck fat like potatoes always should be.

I also have to update you on my trip to Las Vegas - weird city, pretty great food, baffling culture.

All of this has to wait; I need to recover from Thanksgiving first.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend - what a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment