Saturday, November 5, 2011

Brugge, Antwerpen, Bruxelles

In three days. We leave in three days for Belgium - Bruges, Antwerp and Brussels.

Most excited for: beer (duh), food (of course) and street style (Antwerp)

Have been so busy lately - it's fantastic, I'm bogged down with communications work, but it means I haven't found the time to write or post photos of some of the great food we've been eating and making.

Heading this afternoon to Viamede Resort, about 45 minutes outside of Peterborough. They raise Tamworth pigs on the resort and today they're hosting a hog roast. Covering the story for Pearl Magazine, and I will post photos about the experience here.

If you're still reading this... you're wonderful.

Let me catch up with work and I'll be posting more food experiences and recipes.

xoxo

1 comment: